I suggest you ...

Intuit Proconnect

Intuit Proconnect requires a new sign in apparently every hour. This time limitation is too short.

Please m=change this to no less than 4 hours.

78 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Marvin P Stein CPAMarvin P Stein CPA shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Melanie P. MosesMelanie P. Moses commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Mr. Stein. 4 hours is more appropriate by far. Thomson Reuters does a much better job by saving the email (remember me) and you only enter the password. Much longer than 1 hour also

• Melanie P. MosesMelanie P. Moses commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a real pain. I can't have a client tax appointment without having to log in again after it. I have to not only enter my password but also my email many times a day. Thomson Reuters is not every hour and saves the email so I only enter the password. Much better than Proseries! I despise this setup. Security is one thing but every hour? Come on!!!

• bevlhillbevlhill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The whole thing is bad enough; but the fact that EVERY TIME the program updates, a double sign-in is required TWICE, is getting more and more rage-inducing as tax season grinds on :-(

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Isn't it only when you don't use the program for a period of time, so it times out and need to re-enter the pw.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally need to change this. I am a sole practitioner, only one in my office. I have to enter this stupid password many times a day.....please stop the madness....

• Michael GuentherMichael Guenther commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this to be an option that we could set. I would prefer the requirement be removed altogether as it is unnecessary when your computer is secure

Feedback and Knowledge Base

© 2009 Intuit, Inc. All rights reserved. Intuit and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.
      Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.