I suggest you ...

Intuit Proconnect Sign in Requirement is not necessary and should be optional

Intuit Proconnect requires a new sign during inactivity or upon opening the program. This should be an optional feature. At least reduce the time out or have an option to adjust the timeout.

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael GuentherMichael Guenther shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If our clients trust our current security measures, should our software force us to use theirs?? NO!

• Michael GuentherMichael Guenther commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It baffles me why they think that everyone will be connected to the internet at all times. I hope they change this requirement soon. It has already delayed an appointment that I had because the internet was acting up!

• Lois HeaphyLois Heaphy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It means you have to be on the internet to process tax returns, which is a security risk. Processing returns on your own server minimizes this risk.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

© 2009 Intuit, Inc. All rights reserved. Intuit and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.
      Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.