I suggest you ...

Zip code does not put the city in upper case.

In all previous Proseries programs when you input the zip code it would populate in all uppercase if you had Caps Lock on. 2016 program only populates in lower case.

81 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They have changed this with an update. Entering the zipcode does now put the city in upper case.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Who changed this?
        Proseries is supposed to save us time. I waste more time going back and retyping cities from lowercase to uppercase. please fix this asap!

• Gerald Bayus Jr., EA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this is the case, which I have not tested yet, the software engineers are really good at taking things that work and then make them so they don't work. They don't use the program so they apparently have no idea how it's supposed to work. And they really don't care either. This shouldn'd be something anyone has to vote on. It should be posted as a DEFECT and corrected immediately.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

© 2009 Intuit, Inc. All rights reserved. Intuit and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.
      Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.