ProSeries Tax Product Suggestions

Use this forum to provide enhancement suggestions for the ProSeries Tax program. Vote for an existing suggestion or enter a new suggestion.

ProSeries is committed to continuously improving our products. Our product management team will review these suggestions and make assessments based on customer needs and our product strategy. Suggestions that will be implemented will be posted on this forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create a way to delete accounts from the Intuit Link portal.

There should be a way to delete an entire client account from the Intuit Link portal.
    1: I have a business client and the main employee I worked with there has left the company. There seems to be no way to change the email address, so it would be great to just delete the entire client file from Intuit LInk and start over with the new employee's email address. But the only option is to "Inactivate" the account, so this means the account really still exists and the former employee can still access it.
    2: The software indicates that "for…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  ProConnect Link  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1. Permit both spouses email for proconnect link so that either can upload documents and 2 ability to move requests around to organize

Enhancements to consider for Proconnect Link:
    1.Ability to use 2 email addresses so either spouse can upload documents
    2 Ability to order requests to better organize the requests. Income requests, deduction requests, etc
    3.When you change an email, all the requests that were generated for that client for the year are lost. Fix that.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  ProConnect Link  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keep record of all Sent Mail in Intuit Link

Every time we send an email template to a client, Link should save that email in the client account.

I've been adding specific info to explain why their refunds are down. It would be great to save that email in Link automatically.

Another good improvement would be the ability to enter our email details and SMTP info, and then the sent mail would be stored in our regular email accounts

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Send ALL option for Intuit Link

Imperative that we have these options:

1) Select all clients
    2) Choose request template
    3) Choose email template
    4) Blast both templates to all clients and update their records to reflect the send.

I have nearly 500 clients, and it took me three days to manually invite each one to Link! I'm not looking forward to that ever again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Proconnect QBI Entity Selection

The one thing missing is the additional option to take out any retained earnings from a C-Corp, if the owner wanted to take out a certain amount of dividend distribution. Therefore, the individual federal tax doesn't show that part. It would be nice to be able to also factor that into the equation for C-Corps side by side with other entity types.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ProSeries Tax Product Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base

© 2009 Intuit, Inc. All rights reserved. Intuit and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.