I suggest you ...

Have a "back" button

Currently if you read a question, you can't just go "back" to the previous page - you have to go back to your starting point. I've never seen a site with no back button.

321 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just went in to suggest that there should be a way to go back to the previous questions without having to type your question again and saw many posts about it. Could you please fix this????

• JenniferJennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I posted and asked this very question in September of 2009. And yet still QB has not found a need or maybe a way to resolve this!

• NTC_1NTC_1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First time on this forum, very frustrating and time consuming to navigate. I agree that a Back button or alternative is needed. At least the top of this screen has a Return To... link.

• LynnLynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree, seems like a no brainer feature that should be added.

it has been over a year this has been posted..... when I go onto Intuit comunity I have no browser back button..

• JenJen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I use the browser back button I get back to the page I was on immediately before, back to the unanswered questions. It seems to work for me.

• SteveWWSteveWW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is as basic as placing "File" at the top left. How is it possible to "forget" this feature off? More importantly, how is it possible to continue to leave it off. It seems like an attempt to limit traffic on the forum.

• QuickBaseProsQuickBasePros commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly....I'm so tired of having to navigate to the top of my window to find the 'back' button, and going back to the 'QuickBase' forum link sticks me back at the top of the page (how annoying). Is it really that hard to put a 'back button' that takes you back to the Forum page you were on at the same place you were at before you navigated to a post to help someone????? PLEASE INTUIT.....lets move forwards by going backwards!!!

• Marsha O'BrienMarsha O'Brien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What the ...! I can't believe how bad the functioning of this site has gotten. It functioned great a couple of years ago even though I rarely got an answer to my questions. At least, I could view the pages. FYI am using IE8 on Windows 7 Home

• candiecandie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am wasting time to go back to the starting point to find another answers. Please make a back button.

Obviously no one from Intuit monitors this site. Otherwise, you would think this basic REQUIREMENT of a back button would be fixed. They need to fire all web page designers and hire hew ones because the layout, functionality, and flow of thier web pages is the worst I have ever seen!!!

• downtown davedowntown dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is the #%&%#@# Back Button. The lack of a back button makes the Intuit Community Website irritating to use.

Oh, yeah, now I get it. You don't really want us to use the site.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base

© 2009 Intuit, Inc. All rights reserved. Intuit and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.
      Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.