I suggest you ...

Ability to reply to specific answer/comment in discussion

Bring back nested posting, so that you can reply to specific answers or comments in a discussion

103 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Community_NicCommunity_Nic shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Diane NeighborDiane Neighbor commented  · 

Stop Lacerte program updates during the working day unless truly critical - we are spending huge amounts on wasted time wages. Please keep your updates to the wee hours, which we have set for autoload. Seldom does an update affect the job I am doing as a 4868 efiler, yet if there is an update for a state the client I am working on has I am required to load. We have a 15 person office. 3 -4 simultaneous client interviews all day. How do others deal with updates that necessitate reloading software, Lacerte freezes or system wide shut downs for software updates. It has been particularly bad this year.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I misspelled the name of one dependent on the form 1040. how can I correct it.? do I have to wait until the IRS send notification? or can I re summit through the proseries program?

• David MatareseDavid Matarese commented  · 

A couple did not have coverage for the 1st two months (only) of the year. Marketplace Insurance thereafter. Pro Series Form 8265 does not let Code B to be inserted, and it is not automatically shown anywhere outside the Smart Sheet. Error in the file - demands a code be entered (A, B, C, etc.), but there is no solution. E-filing will not be possible. IRS Pub for Form 8265 instructions say to insert Code B into Part III. How do I solve the Error messages?
        David E. Matarese CPA (Customer 308819374)

• PamPam commented  · 

I need to reply to a response to my question, but "Latest Post" isn't at the bottom and there is not way to reply to that question. How do I do this?

Feedback and Knowledge Base