I suggest you ...

Notification when others read or mark solved your answers

This could be on the Q&A My Answers tab, with the ability to filter, search and sort by read/solved status. this helps you keep track of who is reading and liking your posts

179 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am getting emails supposed from intuit but the underling links are not intuit.
        You are under attack
        someone reach out to me and I will forward the 'two' emaisl I got where the links go to different web site

• Jerome Porter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Besides the satisfaction of knowing that your answer solved some-one elses problem, the "Solved" response is a big help to the reader who has the same problem. Seeing the "Solved" reply helps identify the solution suggestion that should be tried for first, by the Forum member who has the same or similar problem. I think that this is a feature that ought to be built into the Forum web-site.

• Michelle C. Phillips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this one, at least as far as being able to see at a glance if someone has marked the answer solved. I know it's silly, but that's the only "payment" we get.

• Michelle C. Phillips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this one, at least as far as being able to see at a glance if someone has marked the answer solved. I know it's silly, but that's the only "payment" we get.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

© 2009 Intuit, Inc. All rights reserved. Intuit and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.
      Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.